CANCELLED – Falls Prevention Workshop
- This event has passed.
This event has been cancelled and will be rescheduled – for information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event on October 16th 2019 will NOT take place.
Delivered by: Chris Tuckett BSc MCSP, Physiotherapist & Falls Prevention practitioner
Does you organisation work with people who may be at risk of falling?
Could you identify potential hazards? Falls are the number one cause of harm in the over 65 age group and can impact on a persons wellbeing and independence.
This training will assist you with your day to day role of supporting people in your community.
Wednesday 16th October 2019 1pm—4pm
Oakwood Hill Community Centre, Longcroft Rise, Loughton, IG10 3NB
Please confirm your attendance by emailing email@example.com or calling 01992 901701
Aims of the day
1) Find out about falls, what their prevalence is and who it effects.
2) Simple risk assessments and what to look for.
3) Learn (and try out for yourselves!) some physical tests to assess risk of falling.
4) Simple tips to help everyone.
5) Answer any questions you may have.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Fields marked * are mandatory.