What can we do for you? – Services & Support
Member group of VAEF benefit from a wide range of services available including:
- Regular updates on funding
- Tailored funding searches for organisations and one to one support with reviewing funding applications
- Topical information in weekly email bulletins
- Links to training available to the sector
- Promotion of your services, events and activities
- Support with a wide range of matters including governance, management, starting a new group, registering as a charity or expanding your services
- Recruiting volunteers and bespoke good practice in volunteering advice
- Affordable room hire
- Networking events and seminars
- Liaison and Representation – Enabling the local voluntary and community sector to present its views to statutory and public sector bodies through consultation, networking, forums and events
How can your organisation join us?
Voluntary Action Epping Forest is a membership organisation, governed by our members, over 150 voluntary and community groups across the Epping Forest District. Our members nominate and elect our Board of Trustees, they benefit from a wide range of services and most importantly they become part of a network that Voluntary Action Epping Forest works hard to represent. Enable us to make the local voluntary and community sector stronger by joining our network.
We charge an annual subscription of £12 for Full membership and always welcome new members. For more details contact us or email a completed membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org and forward on the membership fee if applicable.
Full members are eligible to use all of the listed services above. Your organisation would also be eligible to attend the AGM and nominate a representative to the Board of Trustees of VAEF.
Limited membership is free but only entitles your organisation to restricted membership services from VAEF. For Limited members, a membership form still needs to be completed and returned.